Bright + Spacious – Themed Kids Rooms – South PoolRobards Number Four Heliport, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA
About this listing
August & September 2020 Special – offering FREE pool/spa heat
This beautiful 6 bedroom/4 bathroom villa can be your home away from home for the duration of your wonderful Florida vacation!
The first thing you will notice about this home when you arrive is the fantastic location. Okay, so just being in Windsor Hills is amazing, but this house has a prime location in the community for many reasons . . . .
1. South facing – enjoy maximum Florida sunshine throughout the day, any time of the year.
2. Quiet street – situated back from the main thoroughfares, this home gets less front street traffic coming by
3. On a hill and not overlooked – that’s right. . . this property is raised up and has no back to back neighbours which means you don’t have a facing house looking into your back yard
What else stands out about this home? Outstanding custom landscaping! In a community where many of the homes tend to look similar on the outside, Sunshine Escape Villa has distinguished itself as having one of the most beautifully landscaped yards in the neighborhood. What can you expect to see?
1. Expanded driveway – We have added 18” of attractive paver bricks on either side of the driveway to make it wider and more comfortable to park two cars on
2. Low Voltage Lighting – after dark it will be easier to spot “your” home as you are coming down the street because it will be the one with the palm trees beautifully lit up in the front yard. The beautiful backyard gardens are also lit at night so you can enjoy the view as you enjoy sultry summer evenings!
3. Back Yard – custom tropical garden! While you enjoy your poolside activities, you will have the gorgeous backdrop of Hibiscus, Sago palms, Bougainvillea, Bird of Paradise, citrus trees, Crepe Myrtle, etc. to enjoy. The bonus of this is we have attracted cranes, hummingbirds, cardinals, white egret, etc. to our yard who appreciate this little micro-environment we have created. Our family has especially enjoyed the cardinal songs and he seems to like it if you answer back so don’t be shy! And come evening, you get beautiful sunsets right from your cushioned lounge chair – it’s like having your own little slice of heaven
So we’ve determined that the outside of this house is totally awesome – what about the inside? The interior of this house was fully repainted and redecorated in 2019-20 so everything is bright, modern and up to date.
First of all – you will have room for everyone to spread out and have their own space, which is something that small hotel rooms or condos lack. It’s great to have time together as a family but let’s face it – living together with 6-14 people sometimes means that you need a place to do your own thing and this house totally provides that. Your options are:
1. Front Lounge – as soon as you walk in you will see this comfortable room with our professional 8’ slate bed pool table, NEW couch and loveseat, NEW Smart Roku 50” t.v. and modern custom décor including faux brick treatment on feature wall.
2. Family Room – walked through the arch to the rest of the house and you come to the family room with NEW 55” Smart Roku t.v., New comfortable leather furnishings, lovely modern blue accents and wainscoting on walls for a unique design. This room has a library of books as well as a PS2 and games.
3. Games Room – We have one of the best games rooms you will find in a vacation home. The garage doors are insulated for sound and temperature control and then covered with a curtain to give a cozy feel. The room is fully carpeted and air conditioned. But let’s get down to what’s really important – – – 60” Smart t.v. with surround sound, tiered recliner seating and a granite bar means everyone can sit down to watch a favorite game or movie in comfort. This room also has Foosball, Air Hockey, Wii (with a selection of games), Karaoke and Table Tennis. There is a library of DVD’s in this room as well.
4. Lanai – finally, gathering around the pool is going to be a winner every time. Whether it’s chilling with your morning coffee, splashing around in the pool, relaxing in the spa, or socializing over a BBQ meal, this area will be the hub of the household during your stay. One of my favorite things about this home is the private pool – no trying to get back from the parks so the kids can have a swim before the pool closes – no sitting in a spa/hot tub with a bunch of strangers! Features of this outside space include:
a. 2 ceiling fans
b. 32” t.v.
c. Electric BBQ
d. Cushioned seating – 4 loungers, 2 recliners, a large table with 6 chairs
e. Custom paver stones (not just poured concrete)
f. Clothesline for hanging wet towels and bathing suits
g. And of course, the beautiful spill-over spa and pool which runs from stairs at the 3’ end to 6’ at the deep end.
Anyone hungry? The kitchen is where it’s at!! This beautiful kitchen was recently upgraded with custom lacquered cabinets complete with crown molding, brushed nickel hardware and a backsplash. The appliances are all stainless steel and the refrigerator features a water and ice dispenser. The granite countertop provides ample space to prepare anything from snacks to full course meals. All the tools and appliances you need are at your fingertips. The breakfast bar and lovely dining nook with views to the pool provide spaces for people to eat and there’s always room for six to dine alfresco on the lanai.
Laundry to be done? – the Maytag HE large capacity washer/dryer are conveniently located right off the main living area. Have a fancy event to attend? No worries, there’s an iron and ironing board here as well.
Where to sleep? So many options!!!
1. Queen bedroom – located on the main floor so perfect for people with limited mobility. This rooms has views to the pool and it is directly adjacent to the main floor bathroom for convenience. The next five bedrooms are all located upstairs.
2. King Master #1 – this beautiful room has wow factor with its 4 poster bed and luxurious décor. To complete the feeling of luxury, there is a walk-in closet with a his and her side, and a safe to keep your valuables during your stay. As well the enormous bathroom features a water closet, large walk-in shower, double vanity, and soaker tub. Lots of room to get ready for your day!
3. King Bedroom – This beautiful nautically themed room features a beautiful wrought iron bed and a large walk-in closet.
4. King Master #2 – This lovely room has navy blue accepts which are beautiful against the crisp white pin-tucked bedspread. There is a private bathroom with a large walk-in shower.
5. Twin Bedroom #1 – Mickey Mouse theme – this room has two twin beds and features a fun hand-painted mural and other Disney décor that will be sure to please the young and young at heart.
6. Twin Bedroom #2 – Harry Potter – stay in this unique Gryffindor Dorm Room – designed to make every Harry Potter fan happy. It includes canopy beds, a sorting hat, a Quidditch broom (Nimbus 2000), a shelf with bottles and “potions” and of course a birdcage with Hedwig in it. Custom painted faux stone walls make you feel just like you are at Hogwarts.
Every bedroom includes the following:
1. Tinted windows for comfort and privacy
2. Ceiling fans
3. Blinds AND room darkening curtains
4. Bedside power strip with multiple outlets and USB ports for you to charge devices overnight
6. Alarm clock
7. Custom high-loft pillows
8. Comfortable high end mattresses
9. Mirror – Twin bedrooms have full length mirrors on inside of their closet door. All other bedrooms have dressers with mirrors. The Master has an additional mirror – full length – on inside of closet door. Why? Because when 10-14 people are all trying to get ready to go somewhere at the same time, it’s important to have mirrors in the bedrooms to free up bathroom space!
And of course let’s not forget about those bathrooms . . .
1. Main Floor – this bathroom has a single vanity, a tub/shower combo and a linen closet where extra towels are stored. On a high shelf you will find some cleaning supplies at your disposal during your stay. And on the floor of this closet is a stool in case it’s needed for little ones to reach the sink.
2. King Master Ensuite #1 – as described above
3. King Master Ensuite #2 – as described above
4. Upstairs Hall Bathroom – now this might be only one bathroom but it’s kind of like four – how you say? As you enter there is a long dual sink vanity which two people can easily use at the same time. To your left is a water closet with a locking door. And to your right is the tub/shower combo with a locking door. This bathroom also has a linen closet with extra towels and you will find a baby bath lounger in this closet along with a Mickey Mouse hooded towel and facecloth.
And speaking of baby equipment . . . . Sunshine Escape Villa has a wonderful supply of things you need for caring for your little ones:
1. 1 high chair
2. 1 pack-n-play
3. 1 walker
4. 3 strollers
5. 1 collapsible wagon
6. 1 baby gate
7. 1 guard rail
8. 1 baby monitor with video
9. 1 baby lounge seat with Mickey Mouse hooded towel and facecloth
Additionally we have a NEW Baby Guard fence around the pool and also have a pool alarm installed on the patio doors so little ones can’t sneak out unnoticed.
Think you need more baby gear? Or maybe a gas BBQ? Contact No Hassle Vacations. They will provide contactless transaction and drop-off. We have used them ourselves and they are great and reliable.
And let’s not forget all that Windsor Hills Resort Community has to offer including their new waterpark with a sprinkler park and dueling slides!
All in all, if you want a magical vacation, you have come to the right place. This home will make everyone in your group happy happy happy!!
Guests will have use of the entire home as it is not my primary residence and I only rent it when I am away.
A few days prior to checking in, I will provide you with an e-pass that you can print out and show the guards at the gate. When you arrive at the gate house. You should remain in your vehicle for your safety and the safety of our guards. Once at the house, the code I give you will allow you access to the house without further contact with anyone.
Other things to note
Bookings of 5+ nights will have welcome basket awaiting with a few simple items to get your holiday started, including your choice of red/white wine or beer, and some frozen mugs in the freezer ready for your first cold drink. The travelling day is over and it’s time to relax!
There is a cleaning fee of $150 applicable to all bookings of less than 5 nights. This fee is not included in the Airbnb fees but will be requested through this platform after booking is confirmed.
Pool/spa heat is optional and available for an additional $30/night. This fee is also not reflected in the Airbnb fees and will be requested through this platform once booking is confirmed, if the guest wishes this option.
Hosted by Bonnie
- English, none
- Profile Status
- Not Verified
- Guests: 14
- Bedrooms: 6
- Beds: 9
- Bathrooms: 4
- Check-in After: 4:00 PM
- Check-out Before: 10:00 AM
- Type: Entire Place / Villa
- Minimum Age Requirement: 25+
- Night: $408.00
- Allow additional guests: No
- Cleaning fee: $150 Per Stay
- Minimum days of a booking: 3
- Pool/Spa Heat: $30 Per Night
- Bedroom 1
- 1 Queen
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 2
- 1 Master- King
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 3
- 1 Master- King
- 2 Guests
- Bedroom 4
- 1 King
- 2 Guests
- Mickey Mouse- Bedroom 5
- 2 Twin
- 2 Guests
- Harry Potter- Bedroom 6
- 2 Twin
- 2 Guests
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee Maker
- First aid kit
- Game Room
- Hair Dryer
- NO SMOKING
- Swimming Pool
- TV Cable
- Free Parking
- Hot Tub
Terms & rules
- Smoking allowed: No
- Pets allowed: No
- Party allowed: No
- Children allowed: Yes
- Additional rules information
- RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS The Guest agrees to the following terms and conditions: 1. Check-in/out: Check-in 4:00 on your reservation start date. Check-out – 10:00 a.m. on your reservation end date. This allows time to properly clean the house for next guests. Key code for house and e-pass for community are provided during the Booking Process. 2. Contract: Please print, complete, sign, scan and email this Rental Agreement to the email address provided by the Host. 3. Payment – Payment method and any necessary bank details will be confirmed during the Booking Process. The Host or Booking Agent must receive this signed contract and a $500 deposit in order to secure the dates for this reservation. Full Payment is due 12 weeks prior to arrival otherwise the reservation will be cancelled. 4. Occupants: Guest strictly limits access to the property to those listed on this Rental Agreement except by special arrangement with Host. Maximum number of occupants is 14. Disregard for the occupancy rules will result in full forfeiture of the security deposit and may, at the owner’s discretion, result in the guest being evicted without refund of outstanding nights’ rent. 5. Security: Lock doors when you are away, napping or sleeping. It is important to ensure front door is locked when all occupants are in the back yard by the pool. 6. Utilities: If you are going to be gone away from the premises for the day, please ensure all blinds/curtains are closed, and all lights, fans and electronic devices are turned off before leaving, to help reduce unnecessarily high utility costs. 7. Self-Catering: means Guest is to provide own groceries and household goods eg. Soaps, shampoo, detergents, toilet paper, etc. All linens/bedding are provided, including pool towels. 8. Smoking: No smoking inside the house; please restrict smoking to outdoor spaces. There is an ashtray under the kitchen sink. Damage from cigarette burns will be charged at full replacement cost to the Guest. 9. Travel Insurance: The Guest will ensure adequate Travel Insurance. The use of the accommodation and amenities offered are on the condition that they are used entirely at the Guests’ own risk. The Host cannot accept responsibility for accidents, injuries, illness, death or loss or damage to Guests property or belongings, including motor vehicles, however caused. It is strongly suggested that the Guest purchase insurance to protect the Guest, the Guest’s personal property and any person on the Property during the rental agreement, as the Host’s insurance will not cover these items. See more details for insurance listed below. 10. Cancellation Policy: We understand that changes happen and circumstances arise, so you may cancel at any time. However, any payments made will be subject to the cancellation policy stated above. Please consider adding travel insurance to your reservation, so you are covered in the event of an unforeseen illness, injury or other circumstance that the optional insurance protects against. For the greatest flexibility, consider Cancel For Any Reason (CFAR) coverage as it will provide the best protection. CFAR includes all of the coverages that a standard policy includes and 100% reimbursement should you cancel for a non-covered event. Here are a couple of websites where you can look at a travel protection policy. https://playtravelprotection.com/ http://flholidayhomes.rentalguardian.com/ 11. Swimming Pool/Spa: see details listed in this agreement 12. Pool Alarm: Disconnecting the pool alarms is against the law in Florida NOTE: All pool homes have Pool Door Alarms and/or Child Safety Fences. According to Chapter 515.33 of the Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act: Anyone tampering with or disconnecting pool alarms commits a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable by a $5,000 fine or one (1) year in jail. The Host will assess a minimum charge of $75.00 per alarm for its repair/replacement. Please do not tamper with the pool alarms. 13. Damage and Cleaning: Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the Property Management immediately. All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. 14. Cleaning Protocols: We have always focused on superior cleaning and care of our villa. Our goal continues to be around the care and confidence of our guests. As a result of Covid-19 we have optimized our cleaning program to be among the best in the vacation rental industry. We have expanded upon the previous cleaning standards to include the following: a. Check-in will be 24-72 hours after the previous guests have checked out, at which time the linens will be cleaned and all surfaces and touch points will be cleaned and treated with EPA approved disinfectant. All 8 ceiling fans in the home will run for no less than 10 hours to dissipate lingering viral contaminants in the air. b. Property Management + Cleaning Staff – will wear masks, gloves, face guards and shoe covers when cleaning the home. 15. Exposure: By visiting Sunshine Escape Villa, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to Covid-19. 16. Peace/Order + Other: - Pets are not allowed - Smoking is not allowed - Firearms, bows and other weapons are not allowed - The guests agree to be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Guests will not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. Creating a disturbance of the above nature will be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Guests will then immediately vacate the premises. - any fines levied on the property as a result of guests actions will be deducted from the damage deposit 17. HVAC: The air conditioning is set at 75 degrees Fahrenheit and heat shall not be set above 74 degrees Fahrenheit. The fan setting is on Auto. There are two units, one for each floor and the controls are under lock-boxes. If these temperatures are not comfortable during your stay, the Guest must contact the Property Management to make any adjustments. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation. 18. Indemnification: The Guest and all persons listed on this agreement indemnify and hold harmless the Host, Property Management and the property, against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. 19. Mechanical Failures. Owner attempts to properly maintain the Property. While all electrical and mechanical equipment within the Property are in good working order, Owner cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of electrical service, stopped plumbing, water supply, heating, air conditioning, audio visual equipment, internet access, cable service, or appliances. Guest agrees to report any inoperative equipment or other maintenance problem to Owner immediately. Owner will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. Guest will allow Owner or a person permitted by Owner access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Owner is not responsible for any inconvenience that may occur and no refunds or rent reductions will be made due to failure of such items. 20. Property Access: Guest agrees that Florida Villa Services reserves the right to enter the rental property anytime to investigate disturbances, check occupancy, check for damage, deliver household items, or have a scheduled service carried out to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as Florida Villa Services may deem appropriate. In the event that we need to schedule a repair or maintenance or enter the property for any reasons listed above, whenever possible Florida Villa Services and/or Owner will attempt to provide Guest with a minimum of 12 hours advance notice and attempt to perform services between 9 am and 6pm, 7days a week 21. Parking: Parking is limited to two spaces in front of the house. No street parking is allowed. Blocking sidewalks is not allowed. There is overflow parking available in the community. 22. Trailers/Campers/Utility vehicles: If you have any of these items they must be parked in the overflow parking at the north end of the community. They must have a permit attached to them, which can be procured from the guards at the community gate. 23. Video Surveillance: Your Vacation Home has exterior cameras installed at the Front Door and near the Pool Equipment/Air Conditioners to monitor the exterior the Vacation home. Any attempt at disabling, redirecting or obscuring the cameras is prohibited and will result in full forfeiture of the security deposit and may, at the owner’s discretion, result in the guest being evicted without refund of outstanding nights’ rent. 24. Falsified Booking: If this agreement was entered into under false pretenses, or incorrect information was provided to the Host, eviction will be immediate and no funds will be returned to the Guest. 25. Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed under the laws of the State of Florida and bylaws of Osceola County. POOL, SPA, DECK AND PATIO: Guest hereby acknowledges that the property they have reserved includes a swimming pool/spa, patio and deck. The Guest is fully aware that the surrounding areas can be dangerous and slippery when wet and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the pool, spa, deck and patio areas. No glassware is to be taken outside to the pool area 1. Use of the private swimming pool/spa is at the Guests own risk. 2. Children under 14, the elderly and frail adults are not allowed at the pool/spa unsupervised. 3. Guests must practice reasonable caution when using the pool/spa. 4. Host is in no way responsible for injuries incurred by Guests when using the pool/spa. 5. Pool/spa is not guaranteed to sustain any constant temperature due to weather and other natural causes. Host is not responsible for any loss of use that may result from weather, maintenance or any other circumstance that might deem the pool temporarily unusable. 6. All necessary maintenance/repairs to the pool/spa will be the responsibility of the Host, except when such repairs are due to negligence or misuse by the Guest 7. Guest is responsible for reporting any problems or malfunctions of pool/spa to Property Management.
- The minimum stay is 3 Night
- Sort By: